Released on Wednesday, Mar 20, 2019, GitHub release
The following notable changes and new features were implemented between OpenGeoSys 6.0.8 and 6.1.0:
Other process’ changes:
Material model changes
Testing and documentation:
- Fully moved to Conan for automatic third-party library handling. Can be
- Conan version 1.0 is now required.
- Dropped travis CI environment and added few new tests on Jenkins because of
CMake options changes:
OGS_EIGEN_DYNAMIC_SHAPE_MATRICES defaults to OFF on Release
config, ON otherwise. Can be overridden by explicitly setting the option. #1673
OGS_EIGEN_INITIALIZE_MATRICES_BY_NAN defaults to ON for easier spotting
of non-initialized matrices. When OFF, the Eigen’s default initialization to 0
is skipped resulting in slightly faster execution.
- Set default Eigen’s cmake flag disabling vectorization since this lead to
several problems in different environments.
https://github.com/ufz/ogs/pull/1919 and the issue linked there
- PETSc config is tested on Jenkins (envinf1)
- OGS binaries are provided as eve / envinf1 modules. See
- Migrated Data Explorer to Qt5. #1622, #1625
- Windows builds are tested on MSVC 2017 on own hardware and on MS