The contents of this web page, including manuals, tutorials and documentations are published
under the Creative Commons Attribution-NoDerivs 3.0 Unported License.
Copyright (c) 2012, Open GeoSysCommunity (http://www.opengeosys.org). All rights reserved.
OpenGeoSys is distributed under a modified BSD License: Redistribution and use in source and binary forms, with or without modification, are permitted provided that the following conditions are met:
1. Redistributions of source code must retain the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer.
2. Redistributions in binary form must reproduce the above copyright notice, this list of conditions and the following disclaimer in the documentation and/or other materials provided with the distribution.
3. All advertising materials mentioning features or use of this software must display the following acknowledgement:
This product includes software developed by the OpenGeoSys Community.
4. Neither the name of the OpenGeoSys Community nor the names of its contributors may be used to endorse or promote products derived from this software without specific prior written
5. Attribute the OpenGeoSys Community, preferably citing an appropriate paper listed on the OpenGeoSys Community homepage: http://opengeosys.org/project/publications
THIS SOFTWARE IS PROVIDED BY THE OpenGeoSys Community ''AS IS'' AND ANY EXPRESS OR IMPLIED WARRANTIES, INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, THE IMPLIED WARRANTIES OF MERCHANTABILITY AND FITNESS FOR A PARTICULAR PURPOSE ARE DISCLAIMED. IN NO EVENT SHALL THE OpenGeoSys Community BE LIABLE FOR ANY DIRECT, INDIRECT, INCIDENTAL, SPECIAL, EXEMPLARY, OR CONSEQUENTIAL DAMAGES (INCLUDING, BUT NOT LIMITED TO, PROCUREMENT OF SUBSTITUTE GOODS OR SERVICES; LOSS OF USE, DATA, OR PROFITS; OR BUSINESS INTERRUPTION) HOWEVER CAUSED AND ON ANY THEORY OF LIABILITY, WHETHER IN CONTRACT, STRICT LIABILITY, OR TORT (INCLUDING NEGLIGENCE OR OTHERWISE) ARISING IN ANY WAY OUT OF THE USE OF THIS SOFTWARE, EVEN IF ADVISED OF THE POSSIBILITY OF SUCH DAMAGE.
Disclaimer of Endorsement and Links to External Sites:
This website may contain links to other sites. OpenGeoSys.org does not assume responsibility for the accuracy or appropriateness of the information, data, opinions, advice, or statements contained at such sites. Accessing such sites is done so at your own risk. In providing links to other sites, OpenGeoSys.org is in no way acting as a publisher or disseminator of the material contained on those other sites and does not seek to monitor or control such sites. A link to another site should not be construed to mean that OpenGeoSys.org or its affiliates are affiliated or associated with same.